I have resigned my email signature.
Designed to make Harry’s “Red” couches stand out.
Panel A, Panel B
These were commissioned by Harry to fill a few prerequisites:
- could not be too big in the room but big enough to fill a full wall
- had to create contrast in his lounge with red-brown-maroon colour palette
- could be versatile enough to be changed at will – not a static diptych
- modern and interesting
- blur the lines between art and design
Each panel is a 50 x 90 cm pre-made canvas. The relationship between colours employees Fibonacci numbers for balance. Due to using this number set each panel is balanced and when adding the panels to each other in any formation continued the number set.
Using After Effects and a video of my computer monitor dying:
Below is some photographs that The Edge took of my chandelier.
So what I did is pull apart fake flowers and kept their petals, leaves and random other green bits. The LED is soldered in and it is wired up to an arduino. If you would like to see the step by step head over to my instructable on it.
The Edge even took photographs of me working:
Once I get a chance to get it off my camera I will upload a video to youtube of it working.
Today I have been organising my portable music device. The main reason was to have new music and to make sure each song had a cover, as a visual person it is easier for me to store a visual database and and aural database. There were some songs/DJs/albums that just did not have a cover – or not one worth putting on a portable music device.
I designed some covers based off a quick google image search to find a picture that I liked and sometimes I grabbed a logo. Some were created from my own photography or digital illustration. Here is the few that I made.
These were all created in GiMP with each cover taking no more than 10 minutes to create.
(I will come back and put links/credits to the original internet images)