I was so very unhappy with the diary I bought in 2011. I really liked the size it was as it fits in my handbag/utility belt and the idea that there was plenty of paper to just draw on. The downside was there was too much paper wasted tellling me which year it was and having lines that were too small to write in. It was the very standard diary shrunk to be about A7. I started redesigning a better diary just for me!
- There is bleed tabs to make the months easier to identify
- Each month has a few lines to write on and a month view
- Day to a page – plenty of writing/drawing space
- Birthdays and Public Holidays have been printed in
- Black and white printing and perfect bound
- At the start is paper sizes, time zones (both info graphics) metric-imperial, school holidays
- typeface is Minya Nouvelle