12th July 2009
Something that has long been a hassle is how I have set up my own logos export file. Up until now there has been two files both called nearly the same thing both with excess information or not in the right format (with expanded appearnence). Today while I have been setting up stuff to upload to the blog I have realised that this format would be better:
Kassandra Logo saved as 3 separate EPS files for each of the three colours. This screenshot from within illustrator with all three files open. AHHH less worries about which file to open now since they are Encapsulated Post Script files.