Posted: Thursday,2nd June, 2011 Filed under: MiSC, typography | Tags: black, brushed, creating, dreamweaver, illustrator, links, organising, original, programs, project, screenshot, to-do list, typography, university, update, wall paper, website, white
From my Archive: 2007
When I was studying at university there was a to-do list that went on forever. Since I was studying computer-based art and design I have some useful skills up my sleeve and I spent heaps of time on my computer. It made sense to have a digital to-do list. I managed to “dig up” a few of these website wallpapers I made to combat the list:
website wallpaper example
website wallpaper example 2
These website wallpapers comprised of:
- whatever image I was fascinated with for the week or I made my own to fascinate myself for the next week
- links to programs most often used
- links to exact files stored on my hard drive (saved so much time)
- step by step to-do list for every class
- whichever typeface fascinated me the most at the time (the two examples I found use Brushed)
I updated these every other day to cross out things and made a whole new one most weekends. Sometimes I started with a table for each day sometimes it was grouped into classes.
These website wall papers were a great way to continue developing my HTML website making skill set and by using Window’s active desktop setting I made something that was easier to navigate then my operating system.